Download the independent independent, offline version of Portable Pdf Anti-copy 2.0 for 32 – and 64-bit Windows. A trustworthy program for safeguarding Pdf information and their content from copying or conversion is Pdf Anti-copy 2.0.
Reviews of Portable Pdf Anti-copy 2.0
There are some programs available for protecting Pdf files from conversion and copying. Pdf Anti-copy 2.0 is a dependable program with an easy-to-use user interface and obvious choices, making it easy for beginners to implement. It is a potent application that uses the system’s’s wealth sparingly. It takes a few easy guidelines to remove copy privileges from documents. To save a submit, all you need to do is add the Pdf documents, page, and output folder.
You can assess the Pdf register by zooming in and out using the implementation. When defending treaties with fine-print or references, it is the proper request. Before it reaches the recipient, this application ensures that the document is authentic and that no invader can alter it. Overall, it is a dependable program for giving Pdf paperwork more stability.
Portable Pdf Anti-copy 2.0 aspects
The following are the highlights of Pdf Anti-copy 2.0:
- Stop the conversion or copying of Pdf docs.
- Person interface is plain and has effortless opportunities.
- before arriving at the location, checks the documents’ unity.
- Eliminate the documents’ copy-related privileges.
- To begin transition, include files, choose a page, and select the destination.
- Features for zooming in and out with choice for analysis
- numerous additional strong features and choices
Tech information for Portable Pdf Anti-copy 2.0
Before streaming Portable Pdf Anti-copy 2.0, review its specialised specifications.
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / Xp compatibility
- 20 Mb in size
- 512 Mb of ram are needed.
- Intel Pentium 4 or later on is the minimum chipset needed.
- Pdf Anti-copy Dev
Independent access of Modular Pdf Anti-copy 2.0
The independent, offline installation of Portable Pdf Anti-copy 2.0 for Windows can be downloaded by clicking the button here. It works with both x64-compatible architectures.x86.